Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to lease a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. If unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with the right stamp duty. Get them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of your company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may can be expensive of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and has the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and look for a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.